The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States in the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, or Wyoming, Do not proceed in this promotion unless (i) you are a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the states listed above and (ii) you are of majority age in the state you reside.
OFFICIAL RULES – YESWAY – 2021 DISNEY WORLD SWEEPSTAKES (“OFFICIAL RULES”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCE OF WINNING. GOVERNED BY LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID OUTSIDE ELEGIBLE STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES THE ENTRANT’S (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU” OR “YOUR“) FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES INCLUDING THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL ON ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY DISNEY, WALT DISNEY WORLD® OR ANY OF THEIR PROPERTIES. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT SPONSORED OR ADMINISTERED BY FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITE. THESE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES MAY BE USED TO ADVERTISE THE SWEEPSTAKES ONLY.
1. BASIC INFORMATION:
SWEEPSTAKES: The Yesway 2021 Disney World Sweepstakes
SPONSOR: BW Gas & Convenience Retail, LLC, d/b/a Yesway, Beverly, MA 01915
ADMINISTRATOR: WSP International Limited, Markham, Ontario L3R 1H5
ELIGIBLE STATES: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming.
MINIMUM AGE: Must be at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction of residence at time of participation.
Start Date: 12:01 AM Central Time (“CT”), October 27, 2021
End Date: 11:59 PM CT, January 4, 2021
Entry Deadline: 11:59 PM CT, January 4, 2021
Sweepstakes Period: Start Date through End Date
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Sweepstakes you must be a registered Yesway Rewards & Allsup’s Rewards member, a U.S. legal resident of an Eligible State and at least the Minimum Age at the time of participation. You are not eligible if you or a member of your immediate family or household (whether or not related) is an officer or director of any Promotion Party.
“Immediate family” means spouses, parents, children, siblings and step-parents/children/siblings, whether or not living at the same residence.
“Promotion Part(ies)” means Sponsor, its vendors or distributors, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, their promotion partners, advertising or promotion agencies, promotion materials suppliers, website developers, auditing or legal firms and other parties engaged in the promotion, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, and all of their employees, officers, directors and agents.
The Sweepstakes is void outside of the Eligible States or where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. During the Sweepstakes Period eligible Yesway Rewards & Allsup’s Rewards members may enter for a chance to win one of two (2) trips for four (4) people to Walt Disney World, as described in Section 4 below, by:
FREE MAIL-IN ENTRY: On a 3” x 5” card, clearly print your name, complete residential address, phone number, date of birth, valid e-mail address and registered Yesway Rewards & Allsup’s Rewards account number. Mail in an envelope with proper postage to “Yesway – 2021 Disney World Sweepstakes, c/o 600 Main Street, #300, Tonawanda, New York 14151-0888. Must be legible and complete. You must complete your own entry. No copies or use of any automated, form filling, programmed or similar service or system. One name on each entry and one entry per envelope. Each Free Mail-In Entry will equal one (1) ballot entry. Please allow reasonable time for postal processing.
If you do not have a Yesway Rewards & Allsup’s Rewards account, register at www.yesway.com, www.allsups.com or on the Yesway or Allsup’s app. Only registered Yesway Rewards & Allsup’s Rewards members will be eligible to win the Prize (defined below) in the Sweepstakes There is no purchase or fee required to register for Yesway Rewards & Allsup’s Rewards..
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. All entries must be received by the Entry Deadline. Neither Sponsor nor any other Promotion Party is responsible for any lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, undeliverable or postage due mail; email, network, electronic, software, equipment, service, processing, accessibility or other errors, failures or issues; unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft or destruction; or other technical or human error related to the promotion, execution or administration of the Sweepstakes
4. PRIZE DETAILS & RESTRICTIONS: There will be two (2) prizes awarded. The first prize will be awarded to an eligible customer of Sponsor. The second prize will be awarded to an eligible employee of Sponsor (see Rule 2 above for eligibility). Walt Disney World prize package includes economy fare airfare for four (4) people (winner and three guests) from closest major airport to winner’s address of residence; four (4) night’s hotel accommodation at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (standard room/quadruple occupancy); four (4) 4-day base theme park tickets with admission to one Disney theme park per day; plus one thousand five-hundred dollars ($1,500.00) in Visa Gift Cards to cover meals, transfers and incidentals (collectively, the “Prize”). Winner’s guests must be age of majority in the state in which they reside. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a guest may be a minor if the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the minor. Winner must execute all required documents on behalf of such eligible minor. Winner and guests are responsible for obtaining valid passports, as applicable. All travel arrangements will be determined by Sponsor, Administrator and/or their designated agent(s). Reservations must be made thirty (30) days in advance of travel. Winner and guests must depart from and return to same airport and travel on the same itinerary. Airline travel is subject to selected airline’s rules and restrictions. Certain blackout dates may apply. Flight seating and hotel accommodations are subject to availability at time of booking. Hotel accommodations are based on quadruple occupancy. Transfers, taxes, meals, gratuities, transportation, and all other fees, costs, and/or expenses not specifically listed in the Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize is nontransferable and no cash substitution, in part or in whole, is allowed except by Sponsor who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable. No compensation is offered for any portion of the prize not utilized; any portion of the prize not utilized and its corresponding value will be forfeited. Each trip must be taken by June 30, 2022 (“Expiration Date”), or will be forfeited in its entirety. The Expiration Date may not be extended and travel accommodations may only be used in conjunction with this promotion. No exceptions allowed.
Total approximate retail value of all available prizes is $6,200.00 (the “ARV”). Winner is not entitled to any surplus between the actual retail value of the Prize and the ARV.
Prize winner will be selected by random drawing from amongst all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize drawing will take place on January 6, 2022 at the offices of the Sponsor (the “Prize Draw”).
5. NOTIFICATION AND REDEMPTION: If you have been drawn as the selected prize winner, the Sponsor or Administrator will notify you via e-mail and / or phone using the information provided in the entry or associated with your Yesway Rewards card member account. If the selected winner does not respond to the Sponsor’s or Administrator’s notification within three (3) days of the Prize Draw and the Sponsor or Administrator has made two (2) separate contact attempts, the potential winner will be disqualified and a new potential winner will be drawn from among the eligible entries. As a condition of being awarded the Prize, the potential winner must complete, within one (1) day of receipt, the Sponsor’s Statement of Compliance, Release, and Indemnity Agreement (“Release Form”) under which, among other matters, the winner confirms his/her compliance and eligibility with these Official Rules and releasing the Sponsor, Administrator, and any other Promotion Party of each of the foregoing, from and against any and all liability arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize (or any portion thereof). The potential winner must also provide valid proof of identity (i.e. valid driver’s license or government ID) to a valid representative of the Sponsor or Administrator. You are not a winner unless and until you have fully complied with the Official Rules and all award processes have been completed. If a potential winner fails to return the Release Form, required proof of identity, and/or other documents as reasonably required by Sponsor in accordance with these Official Rules, or is found to have violated the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes in any way, or if any prize notification from the Sponsor is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and will be deemed to have forfeited the prize in question. In the case of forfeit, the Sponsor may hold a random drawing to select an alternate prize winner.
THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BY ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROMOTION PARTIES HAS NEITHER MADE, NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, REGARDING ANY AWARDED PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR MECHANICAL CONDITION.
Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on prize award. An IRS 1099-MISC form will be issued. All costs and expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any media without limitation and without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The name of the Prize winner may be published on www.yesway.com, www.allsups.com, and / or their associated social media platforms.
7. ODDS: Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received through valid methods of entry during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. CHANGES: Sponsor may, in its sole determination, cancel or modify any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Official Rules for any reason which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems affects the promotion, execution or administration of the Sweepstakes (whether tampering, technical or human error, application of new or existing laws/regulations, or other issues).
9. RULES INTERPRETATION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision. By entering this Sweepstakes, you waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules.
10. RESTRICTIONS: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Sweepstakes: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act which the Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes.
12. ADMINISTRATION: Administrator is responsible for the processing of entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Any questions, concerns or comments regarding the Sweepstakes can be forwarded in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Yesway – 2021 Disney World Sweepstakes, 600 Main Street, #300, Tonawanda, NY 14151-0888”.
13. WINNERS’ LIST: The name of the winner will be available until January 31, 2023 by emailing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIMITATIONS: Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from the Sponsor’s servers or from any other Internet web site, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, or a third party. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, no matter the cause; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents,; (v) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; or (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or (vii) any other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes.
LIABILITY RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, FULFILLMENT AGENCIES, LEGAL ADVISORS AND/OR ANY OTHER PROMOTION PARTY (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES“), HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURIES AND/OR DEATH, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, COUNSEL FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, EXECUTION OR ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, NONUSE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY EVEN IF CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER IS INTENDED TO BE AS BROAD AS THE LAW ALLOWS.
INDEMNITY: BY PARTICIPATING, YOU FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROMOTION PARTIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS AND LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
DISPUTES: IF NOT RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS, ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM SHALL BE RESOLVED BY FINAL BINDING ARBITRATION WITH AN EXPERIENCED ARBITRATOR LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS. VENUE FOR ANY PROCEEDINGS WILL BE IN COLLIN COUNTY, TEXAS. REMEDIES SHALL BE SUBJECT TO ALL LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES, AND SHALL NOT, IN ANY EVENT, INCLUDE ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER COSTS, OR BRINGING A CLAIM, OR ANY INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; AND (B) YOUR REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.